Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day Fall 2010

About three things I am absolutely positive:
First, that parking at any University is absolutely ridiculous.
Second, that a part of me, though I don't know which part is unbelievably happy to be back at school.
And Third, That I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with UVU.

I am not going to lie, thus dar today has been very intimidating. I mean I am now and extremely tiny fish in a large sea here at UVU. But I can already tell I am going to love every minute of it. I am ready to be intellectually challenged and broaden my horizons. It will be no easy task. I will be spending the next two and a half hours waiting for my next class. What shall I do in the mean time you ask? Well mingle of course. Haha. More about this strange new world to come.

1 comment: