Saturday, August 13, 2011

60 Day Challenge: Day 1


I have decided to do the 60 Day Challenge where I will be posting a picture a day that has a fun fact about me. At least this way I will be motivated in posting. So here it goes. Day 1: A picture of myself with 15 facts about me.

1. My name is Kimberlee Adamson
2. I was born Nov. 19, 1991
3. I was adopted, and grateful for the blessing my parents have been in my life.
4. Currently I am studying at Utah Valley University aspiring to be a pediatric surgeon.
5. I speak fluent sarcasm.
6. Giraffes are my favorite animal.
7. I am a country music fan. A tune for every mood.
8. My life without music would be nothing. Singing will always be a passion of mine.
9. I am short, and yes eventually I will get used to the short jokes.
10. Listening. I enjoy listening to everything, whether it be the rain or a friend that needs and ear.
11. I am loud and pretty much laugh at everything. I will always be the first to say "that's what she said."
12. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
13. If I put my mind to it. I will achieve whatever I want.
Ok only two more.... I can do this... um...
14. Love cooking. I could do it all day and be happy.
15. You can fall in love with me. It's ok ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment